looks crisp af
Blocks and Bones
A downloadable game for Windows
Kill endless waves of zombies on user-built custom maps. Buy weapons, open doors, and collect health and ammo.
Making custom maps is as simple as it gets. Place and destroy blocks to build your environment, then place props and spawners where you want them.
Publish your map while playing the game, and everyones else can see and download it from the main menu.
From the main menu you can browse and play maps that other players have built. You can also publish a map you made from the main menu. No digging through files to make something awesome and give it to the world!
|Updated||11 days ago|
|Made with||GIMP, Unity, Blender|
|Tags||3D, First-Person, FPS, Level Editor, Pixel Art, Sandbox, Singleplayer, Zombies|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Joystick|
1. Download the game.
2. Extract files from the downloaded .zip to an Empty Folder.
3. Run the 'Blocks And Bones.exe' Application.
4. (Optional) Right click application and make a shortcut for your Desktop.
- 1.5.10 - UI Improvement and Bug Fixes31 days ago
- 1.5.9 - 'The Oracle' defeats the apocalypse!58 days ago
- Coming Soon on Steam - Please Wishlist it!71 days ago
- First Community Showcase Video79 days ago
- 1.5.8 - Fixed download bug86 days ago
- 1.5.7 - Turrets, Better Particles, Slow Mo!94 days ago
- 1.5.6 - New terrain, Better graphics, PropsAug 25, 2023
- 1.5.5 - More Props UpdateAug 17, 2023
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Lots of potential and fun, but... hoping for a shotgun in the future :D
You should add multiplayer and gun customization
pistol bug is fixed in new update, all the weapons are usable now. and thanks for the video!
i cliked on the game but it doesnt open
What Do I do?
nice game, weapons feel good
invite invalid for discord link